Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Introduction

This is my first post, so please be gentle :-)

...okay, whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks!

Hello to all from North Texas. I am looking for performing songwriters in the area to join an informal songwriter coalition. I am helping to organize showcases in some of the parks this summer, and would like to augment our ranks.

In the meantime, I'm up for discussions about songwriting in general, and would enjoy mentoring and exchanging information with others. This blog will detail the expoits of myself and my musical colleagues, as we try to get a Collin County music scene noticed by enough people to matter. First try: "Rockin' the Park" event at Frisco Commons Park, 8000 McKinney Road in Frisco, 5-8 PM, 5/14/2005--raindate: 5/21/2005. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home