Wednesday, July 04, 2007

What's the buzz?





It's been a while since I've been back here to post anything. I've been working steadily on developing a Myspace following and building new Gigster Clinic programs. I will also soon be a featured writer on the famous Don Mak's new music career blogsite, "Performidable."

Have you seen that recent bumper-sticker, "Think Globally, Act Locally"? Well, I've figured out a way to think globally, and ACT GLOBALLY, as well. Yes, thank-you Internet, for the international reach. Through my Myspace account I've been making contacts all over the world, and I've now found a way to share my clinic programs with musicians everywhere.

It all started when Shane Frame of Guitar Center in North Dallas invited me to speak. He asked if I could do a clinic on just live sound. No problem, since it is part of the overall GigsterClinics program. This time, since I was in a room full of millions of dollars worth of sound equipment, I had the event videotaped. With my friend, Steve Brown of Tradewind Productions on the camera, and my talented musical collaborator and filmaker, Chris Moore, doing post production, the results are pretty exciting. Get a taste here:



Anyway, the next thing I knew, I found a way to produce webinars--taking up to 1000 incoming participants at one time. As the ad says, "this changes everything." Yes, I will continue to present live presentations and clinics, but I will also do live webinars for a much wider audience. The plan is to offer the webinars for free, but to give participants the option to buy the audio and PowerPoint presentations on disk, or to step up and buy a DVD with integrated illustrations. The first webinar is in August. Subscribe to this blog, or be my friend at www.Myspace.com/rmgalloway to stay informed of developments.



Want to know more? For a FREE whitepaper report on phase cancellation (and links to other reports), click here. For lots of equipment, promotion, songwriting and music career management knowledge, go to http://www.GigsterClinics.com/merch.htm.

Ryan Michael Galloway IS the Alpha Gigster of Gigster Clinics. Performer, mentor, author, and songwriter. See his videos on YouTube. Be his friend at MySpace.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home